Born: October 11, 1990
Will die: October 31, 2080
Preferred Proffesion: Sign Language Interpreter. (For now)
Hobbies: Cooking, Oil Painting, deep thinking, playing with my younger siblings, trying any and every new food, planning life, throwing food parties, music is always involved.
Phobias: Letting people down, failure, heights.
Ultimate goal in life: to become a wife and mother without loosing the sense of me, while influencing those around me to always stay happy.
Hero: My dad, Dymon Brady.
And my sister, Amie, who is the most dedicated and motivated person I know.
Life aspirations: To go to Italy and learn how to really cook! To go to Africa and teach deaf children sign language.
Just for Fun: Michael Buble is the best thing that ever happened to me. A Fine Frenzy, Kate Nash, Pink, and some Sara Bareilles always put me in a happy mood. I have taken to reading TV scripts in my spare time (Mostly at work). I am a huge tease to people I’m close to and shy to everyone else. I love suspenseful movies, and hate cheesy romance (real romance is fine.) I am currently loving the time I have to take life by the handle and experience as much as I can.
My Personal Bucket list:
- Write a song (lyrical or instrumental)
- Work hard labor for at least three months
- Ride a train across the country
- Sell at least one painting
- Breed my own vegetable or fruit
- Breed my own flower
- Take a road trip down Route 66
- Take a three day backpacking trip through the Mountains
- Climb a real rockwall
- Design and Build my own garden
- Rent/Own a motorcycle
- Go snowshoeing
- Create an artistic Journal or book for every major even in my life
- Remodel an old house
- Take a Bikram Yoga class
- Build a B&B with Elise when we are old
- Take the first Plane out of town-No plans (but unfortunately a budget)
- Cook in a chef’s kitchen
- Learn the basics of car mechanics
- Go noodling
- Scuba Dive (preferably in an underwater cave)
- Have my own restaurant/cafe (With Elli as my partner we would be unstoppable. Wuahahaha!)
~And adding more by the day~
Places I want to Visit:
- Italy (Europe)
- Galapagos Islands
Dont cry because its over, smile because it happened
Don’t give up what you want most for what you want now
I have a lot to learn in and about life, and I’m very much looking for that challenge!